Friday, July 4, 2008

tak dok title.

Hmmm..

I had change my place in my class since Tuesday..?

The place now i sit is always Soooo windy~~

No need fan also windy. Natural air~~~~

But when rain then Sooooooo COLDDDDD~

Cause the last two window panes gone dy. Ahakz..

I can even put my head out and see students coming to school if I'm early . xD

Say hi to me if u saw my big big head xDD

And then i can see Ishak's friend lap sap car also during the class . xD

LOL!

When teacher not yet enter the class, I can see outside. haha. Sometimes I can see people ponteng. XD

When the class is boring also can see outside. BUT NOT pnNORHUDA's.. later she asked me never see before izzit. zzzz

The place now i sit is the last row(from left) last one.

Means the most inside one lorr.

Last row 1st one is An Nie, and then Li Wei, and the Anis then the last one is me.

I asked teacher whether I can change with Anis anot so that infront of me is Li Wei. But then teacher said that I'm talkative, Li Wei also talkative, so must put Anis infront of me to BLOCK me .

Why that day "hari bersama pelanggan" teacher din't say that I'm talkative? =='

LOL!

Anyway, I LOVELOVELOVE the place i sit now. heee~ =))))) =DD

But only got 1 problem.

Too difficult to see the whiteboard now. I got 4 eyes dy but still can't see it clearly. haihz.


HaPpY bIrThDaY tO eJeT!
leng jai forever.. haha.
happy forever!!!!
friends forever~

hApPy BiRtHdAy To HuY jYe!
stay pretty.. XD
smile alwayssssss.
friends forever~

No comments: