Saturday, July 12, 2008

tagged.

TAGGED, by drea

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time: 5.28pm
Name: Suetyen
Sisters: 0
Brothers: 2
Shoe size: 5/6
Height: 155? 156?

Where do you live: Kuantan
Favourite drinks: hmm.. many..
Favourite breakfast: breakfast made my mom

Have you ever been on a plane?: Yesss. To Sarawak.
Swam in the ocean: Ocean? I play in the sea. I don't know how to swim =x
Fallen asleep at school: Err.. yeah. when there's no teacher. XD or maybe during Exam, or when i'm sleepy. =x
Broken someone's heart: Hmm.. maybe. =x
Fell off your chair: Yea. long time agooo~~
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: nope?
Saved emails? What u mean?

What is your room like: Nothing special. Just like others. I don't have my own room.
What's right beside you: chair
What is the last thing you ate: Cake made by mommy. =)

Ever had chicken pox: Yea. when i was in primary.
Sore throat: Yea
Stitches: What's that?
Broken nose: Har?

Do you believe in love at first sight: Yeahh..
Like picnics: =) yeah..
Who was, were the last person you danced with: I don't dance.
Last made you smile: Many things. haha. forgotten
You last yelled at: Err. forgotten.

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: No..
Kissed anyone: No..
Get sick: No..
Talk to an ex: No ex XD
Miss someone: Yea..
Eat: Sure..

Best feeling in the world: No idea. depends.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Nope.
What's under your bed: Floor xD
Who do you really hate: Err.. =x
What time is it now?: 5.35pm

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yes.
Do you have any siblings: Yea.
Do you want children: Yes.
Do you smile often: Haha, maybe~ I can smile and laugh non-stop. lol
Do you like your hand-writing: Hmm.. sometimes.
Are your toe nails painted: Nope..
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Anyone?
What color shirt are you wearing now: Pink.
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Hmm.. i'm watching they kissed again?
I can't wait till: ????
When did you cry last: hah. forgotten. =p

Are you a friendly person: What do you think?
Do you have any pets: FISH!! lol
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: don't know.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: .....
Do you sleep with the TV on?: No..
What are you doing right now? Err. doing this tag.
Have you ever crawled through a window? Yea. XD
Can you handle the truth?: Maybe?
Are you too forgiving? Maybe..
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mommy..
Who was the last person you cried in front of? Nobody.

How many people can you say you've really loved?: family, friends considered? xD
Do you eat healthy?: No.. I love junk foods. =x
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: I don't have ex.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? Get Scolded? haha.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? Friends..
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? LOUD? XD
Are you confident? No..

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was only 4 years old.
2. Maybe i was playing around
3. Crying around
4. Eat
5. Sleep xD

5 things on my to-do list today:
Tak tau =x


5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Pringles
2. Chocolates
3. Koko Crunch
4. twisties
5. Mamee

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy ticket to nicholas's concert. =p
2. buy the things i want
3. buy things for my family.
4. save in bank
5. derma

5 of my bad habits:
Too many to list it out =p



5 places I have lived in:
1. Kuantan
2. Malaysia


5 jobs I've had:
Err.. I'm still a student! =))



5 people I tag:
Anyone who wanna do this. =)

No comments: