Wednesday, May 6, 2009

thunder @ heavy rain.

today, they said got pemantau.. wanna see us..(form 3..)
the whole school was like.. err. don't know larr. don't wanna talk much here. =)
lol. didn't PJ wtf! we changed our pj shirt and waited at bawah pokok and tell us there's no PJ!!?? DAMNNNN.
OK lorr, keep saying the pemantau will come at what time, what time. but then ended up no pemantau came to our class also... Zz
aiya nevermind laa. forget about it!

well, skipped st johnnnnnnnnnnnn.
went to evonne's house..
hmm. =)
then walked back to school with her kakak. her kakak accompany me. she's so kind, i asked her to stop there and i said i'll walked myself but still, she accompany till almost reached the school, and she even stood there and looking at me. Thanks ya kakak. =)

LUCKILY!! THAT TIME STILL HAVEN'T RAIN.
so, sit alone at tapak.
Li wei they all went to 7-11. I don't want to follow. cause i'm full.
THEN, THUNDER STORM!! wtf. but still haven't rain.. so i continued to read my shopaholic and baby lorr. i thought nothing maar.
AND THEN.. BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!
thunder storm again. wtf actually i very scared. keep looking here and there XD
lol. then eunice came, nicole came. nicole and the others finished st john.
AHHHHH at first i don't wanna follow eunice's car. i thought i can play basketball.
but who knows, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!
BRINNNNNNNNG BRANGGGGG BOOOMMMMMMM!
RAIN.
so i borrowed wen qi's phone and called my dad, i told him i will seat eunice's car.
OK. Then, The rain was more heavier and heavier.
I SAW THE ROOF BROKEN AND DROPPED DOWN!! the gallery's roof.
then, two guy ran away, to canteen.
SO I FOLLOWED LAA! WTF SO HEAVY RAIN MAN.
eunice and me took all their bags and went to the canteen.
I'm TOTALLY WET.
MY Spectacles was covered by water. I Looked.............stupid? =.= lol
Ok, i didn't mentioned that i was in tapak. lol
SO COLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD lorrrr.
=='' THE WIND... THE THUNDER.. THE RAIN..
omg i can't forget.
this was the first time!!
==''
so waited in canteen, but still kena rain.. the RAIN WAS JUST TOO HEAVY!!
li wei they all came back to school SAVELY. lol
Haha. I'M SAVE TOO!!!
thanks god.
na mo na mo~~
a men~~~
and i saw pengetua's car was... err, can't start the engine izzit? well i don't know.
I know our school's roof were all broken! almost~~
==''
Li wei and others seat eunice's car also.. to my house.
And the traffic lights! ALL WERE "SCARED" by the thunder storm.. ALL WERE GREEN!! no RED. =.=


okok. i reached home SAVEly. lol



WOWWW!!



haihx.. no 6 this week.
CAN I BURST INTO SOBS??!!
lol.
last week got.. =/
very tired lorrr like that.. haih.



YAY TOMORROW IS A HOLIDAY!!

No comments: