Saturday, May 2, 2009

Heart Beat

No, please don't read.
If you want to read, don't scold me !!!
XDD
hahahaha.




Guess what?
i did some...(you can call it as stupid) things. XD
I called evonne.
XD
But, i heard nothing!
just DITTTTTTTTTTT DITTTTTTTTTT AND DITTTTTTTTTTT.
Except DITTTTTTTTTTTT, still DITTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
so i just canceled only lo.
thanks for answering my call. LOVE YOU!


then, i called bro's friend, Mandy (i think so)
AND YEA!! I HEARD!!! HAHAHA
HE WAS SINGING XIN TIAO.
but it was quite blur and plus ppl shouting and some sam pat po(my bro said) singing lol.

Lol.
you want say me stupid? haha Yea, Quite lo. XD
Quite Fun XD

Lol..
okokokokok. Enough.
x.x

Stop!




and thank you very much for answering my calls.
love you guys !



Ahhhh, I wish I was there.
Next time, i know i have chance to go to concerts XD
It's my dream!!!!!
I'll let my dream come true..
Yaa..
PMR 8A, one of my dream too. XD
I know my dreamssssssssssss will come true!! XD

OK. lets study! XD



EHH MY FOLIO!! lol
haven't done.
Oh My God.


HAHAHAHA


What A Lame Post Yet Meaningful!!!
=P




HAHAHAHAHA





OK. I was too bored perhaps.
No, actually i got many things to do, Folio, Pratice my drawing for the Art competition, Read shopaholic and baby and more.
Just that I'm sitting infront of computer instead of doing those things. XD



And yay! daddy is coming back from Hong Kong!

No comments: