Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lee Hom!!!!

took this photo, just come back from school ny ==''
hahaha.. Nehh my bro lorrr. He o.. just now went to my school, while waiting for daddy, he told me he got the shirt. =.= LC me =P

ehh.. i know you all want his number.. =PPP hahahahahahaha.


LOL! GUESS WHAT???
MY SECOND BRO!!! MY YI LOU!!
HE GOT THE YAO GUN ZHEN ME LE SHIRT!!!!
WHITE COLOUR!! WHICH THE COLOUR I WANT!!!
I WANTTTTTTTTTTTT!!
but he don't want to give me ;x ;x ;x ;x ;x
HIS FRIEND SOLD HIM!!

zadao...!!!

EHHHHHHHHHH
how come i'm so... into lee hom??
lol!!!
who ask his songs were soooooooo superrrrrrrrr niceeeeeee!! AWESOMEEEEEEE!! FAB.!!!!
I love lee hom's songs!!!!!!!

OkOk. XD




AND ONE MORE, lol.. ! i get number 3 for the drawing competition, which i didn't expect to get any prize. I'm so lucky! =P but they didn't give the picture back!! WOI!! lol =x

No comments: