Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pahang Open 2009

Okay, yesterday was the pahang open badminton tournament's final.
It was a wonderful day !
It was held in Kuantan, of course i wanted to go there badly !
And yes, daddy fetched us there !
Wohooo !
Brother, Wai Teng, Evonne and me. four of us.
=)
we went there, the stadium tertutup right after evonne reached my house.
So, TRAFFIC JAM !! damn !
And i missed koo kean keat and his partner's match !
which was the first match ! Mixed double.
We reached there about 7pm ++. Bought tickets and went in. Well, RM10 for each ticket..
Met with jordan and eu chen.
Overall, the match was quite interesting. but i skipped some parts of the match, girls double. some parts only la. XD
We were hanging around the stadium to find the ways to go down there.. =P
And Yes, We Found !

I saw Lee Chong Wei.
I saw Choong Tan Fook.
I saw Lee Wan Wah.
I didn't see Koo Kean Keat !!
lol.

Ahh i saw my idols !
LOL.
Took photos with CTF and LWW.
thanks the abang there.
thanks them for willing to take photos with us =)))
and also evonne ! i used her camera. thanks. =)
=P

ooh, I saw Kwong Beng too.
I saw Zakry and his partner too.
I saw many people !

Happppppppppppy !
Unforgetable XDD

wakakaka.

No comments: