Sunday, May 24, 2009

Night at the musuem 2

okay, my big brother and jessie jie came back on friday.
haha.
happy !
Saturday, jessie jie brought rasamas from ecm for lunch..
nice.. =)
At night, Big brother, second brother, jessie jie and I went to Megamall..
The singer Lin Jian Hui was there TOO !!
But.. too bad.. he was late !! i thought he should be there at 8pm ? but we reached there at 8.30pm, he havent come out.. So, i didn't see him.. haha
we was in third floor, i heard the wo ting jian you ren jiao ni bao bei, i thought he was singing ! but who knows CHEH ! the song is from the CD.
Okay, actually we went to megamall not for Lin Jian Hui but to watch Night at the musuem 2..
haha.
the movie started at 8.35pm.
I heard those people down there shouting before i went in to the cinema.. maybe Lin Jian Hui appeared on the stage.. O.o
I heard voices.. thats all. hahaha
Okay la, actually i saw him la.. i mean the poster ma hahaha

Lets talk about the movie..
hahahaha. quite funny.
Kahmunrah !! XDD
the movie end at 10.30pm.
The cinema was fully packed !
=='' I thought monday is exam ? XDD

Then, went back home.
Okay, when the car was infront the megamall, the wall there can sit one.. then i was in the car..
i saw some malay girls were taking photo.. then i just keep looking at them lorr.
then hor, a malay girl jump up and sit, the another one, she tried to jump BUT FAILED. second time, FAILED too. I was laughing like hell in the car. MUAHAHAHAHA.
okay, i know i shouldn't laugh XD but really funny, if you saw you also would laugh !
THE POINT IS, They saw me laughing at them, they was pointing towards me ! wtf.
==''
Kena KANTOI.
and the malay girl was so embarrased. =x
they laughed too. XDDD
MUAHAHAHA. i didn't notice they knew i was laughing at them until my brothers told me XD
Because i was laughing all the time~
my brother said me stupid, laugh people still wanna looked at them XDD



BYEBYE ~

MONDAY EXAM !!

=))

No comments: