Wednesday, August 13, 2008

=='

=( choong tan fook and lee wan wah lost. T.T
i'm very dissapointed. =( i thought i can watch them play at least at quarter-final.
But.............. they lost. T.T
Anyone can tell me where to watch the videos through web?
because i had miss that part they played yesterday. Can say also that actually i didn't watch any single of match for badminton. sigh.

came back from school around 5:30pm. st john~~
I'm so tired ! since i had ponteng for two weeks already. LOL.
this saturday is Annual dinner and sunday is annual inspection already. So FAST!
and our school is going to celebrate don'tknowwhatday(err. i think is hari kebangsaan de) this friday. all the students need to bring a small malaysia flag. LOL

My cbox is so crowded!! so interesting!! LOL.
the God love my blog so much. he/she keep visiting my blog and comment me. =='
and hor. he/she keep using my name to make others confused. ==''
he/she love my name so much!!!

God bless me
. LOL! i want the REAL GOD not the FAKE GOD!

haha. xDD

No comments: