Tuesday, August 19, 2008

badminton.

ooh ! went to semambu court for badminton. (sure lah. not for badminton for what? xD)
long time didn't play badminton because of st john. =x should i change my coach? seems everyone asked me to change to other coach...
10am. tin jason fetched me. xD since our house is so near. hehe.
played with wai teng, caryne, benjamin , tin jason and wern yen. =D
I saw E jet there. lalalalala. he changed to badminton already. lalalala.
he came and joined us. since his friend and him booked court for 8am to 10am?
i played with E jet. lalala. I'm Lin Dan and he's Chong Wei.
hahaha. Finally, I won!!!! since in the Olympic final Lin Dan beat Chong Wei.
lolx. lame i know. and benjamin said he's chong wei's bro. so i said i'm lin dan's sis.
at first wanna play double d. i partner ejet and benjamin partner wai teng. but then ejet said he very hungry since he never eat breakfast yet.. so he went to shop nearby to eat his breakfast.
so.... didn't play. ==' arghh! the ejet !! lalala.
so i played with wern yen. and the sei benjamin don't want to play with me.
lalalalalalalalalala~~~~~~~~~

ahh i still wanna play!!! l0lx.

No comments: