Monday, February 2, 2009

CNY

26 jan 2009
wore new shirt =)))purple colour.

wished daddy and mommy and my relatives gong xi fa cai.

took ang pao from daddy. :D

ate my breakfast and watched TV.
then played dota.
li wei came my house . =)))) then we went to evonne's house. gambleeee! home-game. ehem. won a little money. hmm. suetyen, li wei, jordan, limie were there. play until 6.30pm ny back. haha.

27 jan 2009
watched nicholas teo in 8tv. hmm. just some repeat music concert.
why not the From now on 1. i want to watch larh.
balik to my daddy's kampung.
seremban. went to kemayan 1st. to fetch my xiao gu. almost 6pm only reached seremban. when went to last time grandma's house, I was shocked! lol! so damn many people in the house. all i don't know one. xD err. very complicated. the relative's relative. lol aiyarr. consider as far far relatives gua. :O so, met my long time no see relatives. cousins? lol xDDD and we also played badminton for awhile only. =DD because the house was packed with people, so we went to sleep in hotel. =D a hotel somewhere in port dickson or lukut? blur blur @@. quite ok lar the hotel.

28 jan 2009

had buffet for breakfast in the hotel.
beside there got swimming pool. and we saw some guys was playing. you know what they did? four person carry one person and throw him inside the pool. LOL! and then, when the four person throw the one person into the pool, one of the four person fell down and fall into the pool also. LOL!!!!! =.= nothing special actually.
after that, went to
er gu's house and back to the da gu's house. many houses @@. had something to eat in the shop. dai bak mou's restaurant. then we started our journey to kuantan. stopped at kemayan again. to fetch my xiao gu back. reached kuantan at almost 8 o'clock night.

oh my god! this banglow damnnnnnn big lor. see the compound! very cantik also!
My future house lol.



29Jan2009
Kaykey and pui yee suddenly called me and asked me whether i'm at home. they wanna come my house. LOL!
they walked to my house!! =.= okayy. pui yee's house and my house quite near :D so, we played mahjong. XD and watch 8tv. got the summer live concert. heh. xiao jing teng's songs quite nice. watched half way they wanna go back dy. we walked to shin wei's house. she's not in house. but her grandfather gave us ang pao also. thank you =) So, i went back to my house and they went back to their house. continued my summer live concert. watched Show luoooo! ahhh. his dance damn yeng lo. and then he sang the corner with love's song. ai zhuan jiao. very nice looooooooh!! ahhhh.
was having my lunch, and yen yee messaged me. she wanna come my house also.
she arrived my house right after i finished my lunch. ngam ngam ho. XD
then, we played mah jong lor. me, yen yee and my bro.
cause my house don't have cards, if not sure gamble :P
then after that, followed yen yee back to her house.
gamble again. i won quite a lot at first, but then lostttt again =(
both of her parents gave me angpao. :D
after that, mommy came and fetched me to annie's house.
eat some keropok and saw her playing the sims awhile then went to evonne's house again to play cards.
I know how to play In between dy! =DD
lost my moneyyyy.
after that, went to nicole's place.
watched tv awhile then started to gamble again.
In between damn chi gek. sei yeh kwong ming won all the money. LOL! he's the gamble king XD
but luckily i still won back my money lahh. but not much. =/
at 6:30pm, walked to my school together with annie, jordan, limie, and kwong ming since my mom don't know how to go to nicole's house.
jordan, limie, and kwong ming went back damn early! right after we reached the school, his mom was waiting there dy. lol
so still left us. took some photos while waiting for my mommmmy!
but actually i was so scared that somebody will chiong my phone away. LOL. and annie told me she was wearing the ex necklace. lol. but maybe those ppl saw me then they also scared dy XDD



at night, played mahjong with jessie jie and bro.
dai lou's friend came.
then, i played computer until 1.00 i think? lol. damn late de lor. chat with ee wen. haha.

30jan2009
went to kl to celebrate my grandaunty's birthday. err. maybe my grand grandaunty? lol
the house very big lor. 2 and a half stories.. got many wines in the cupboard.
haha.they were having open house.buffet. the food was delicious. the food is always hot because down there got fire. :D in kuantan i had never seen before.
and then outside the chair very nice de. like in the hotel those got riben one and then got cloth cover it. not those simple red chair. haha.
until now i only realize that actually i have relatives who stay in new york. and some married with mat salleh. and the kids! very cute!!! some were handsome and pretty.
mixed children!! the small little boy very very cute lorr. too bad i didn't take the photo.
and my kao gong know how to suan ming.. he's staying in hong kong.
until now i only realized.
:D and i didn't even meet them before.
had fireworks. so nearrr! haha. just above me only.first time i see fireworks just above my head. but many yat lap yat lap thing fall down. lol. haha.
photos were still in the camera. =.=

31jan2009
went to ikea before come back.
then to tuition straight awayyyy. zzz
English tuition.

stomachache in the midnight =/
all the time in the toilet. zzz
tak tidur pun. =.=

1 feb 2009
FEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! =.=

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice and cool pictures...

happy blogging,

Badminton Shots