Thursday, June 26, 2008

haha

yeah, i found back my tupperware~~ =)
i suddenly remembered that i put my tupperware at tapak yesterday.
haha. before my yi lou (bro) go to tution, i asked him to help me take. haha. luckily our school's tapak no door. =P
i found back my tupperware!!! wohhooo!
lucky一下.. =)
我几健忘一下的咯... 一下 ,两下 ,三百下....

tomorrow, school open day.
dad's going to take my result tomorrow.
hopefully the teacher won't talk bad about me. i'm good student. haha.
一下的.. =P

haha. today always go to library. tak tau mengape. haha.
maybe the teachers is busy to write comment for the students?
today's geografi period we went to library.. haha. 一下..

oh ya. today's is wen sheng a.k.a hoh kor's birthday.
haha. happy birthday to u !!! friends forever~
did u received the 一下的 "card paper" that i gave u? haha.

this post 一下..
"一下" 这个字的..
haha. <3

No comments: