Friday, June 27, 2008

baik. haha

today is hari bersama pelanggan.
haha.
wore pj shirt to school. xD
i'm so scared that i'm the only one who wear.
when i reached school.. i saw amin and afif at canteen. (my classmate)
"eh wai, kenape pakai baju pj?"
"kenapa? tak boleh meh?"
"tak boleh larrr. cikgu kata tak de pj ma, kalau pakai kena tukar balik uniform.."
"har? apa? saya tak bawa uniform wo.. sei lor"
"aiyo. kamu mati la.. nanti cikgu mesti merit.."
"mati lorr"
then i walk to class dy =P

when annie came. she wore uniform.
luckily li wei, jun yuan and sien keong wore.
So just 4 of us wearing pj shirt. haha.

1st period was pj.. since it's raining, we do nothing.
then we decided to play bsb since li wei brought bsb.
who knows, when we want to go. Puan Maini stop us..
She asked us to call all the 2rk5 students to go her bengkel. ish...
So we just sit at her bengkel lor.
then later we go to tapak again. we played bsb in the rain. haha.
suddenly, pengetua open the window and shouted
"murid-murid................................... BALIK KELAS!!!"
we quickly ran away. =P
then we went to canteen and bought RM2 of keropok and eat together.
then later we go back to class again.

10am. li wei's bro came ady.
then later my dad came.
dad told me that he walked to my school since his office is just opposite my school( quite near).

this is my result..
BM 80 A
BI 80 A
BC 78 B
MM 89 A
SN 86 A
GEO 83 A
KH 83 A
SJ 68 B
PJK 55 C
Seni 79 B
PM 100 A
SV 82 A

6A2B ,3rd in class.

Pn Zulkima told my dad that my moral get 100 so my attitude sure baik.
LOL LOL LOL
got like that de meh?
xD
keseluruhannya BAIK! haha
teacher's comment also ok.
xDD XDD

jun yuan very kesian lor..
Maths teacher said him suka menyanyi. =='
then bm teacher said him tidak serius belajar.
his papa very fierce larrrr.

then later oh...me, jun yuan and sien keong followed li wei's bro car...
passed by canteen again! 6 .haha. ( we always go to canteen today xD)
li wei's bro fetch us to ANOTHER ONE to eat.
4 of us sit behind. xD
me li wei and sien keong odered cha keow teow.
jun yuan odered mai fan gou.

then li wei's bro fetched jun yuan back to his house and sien keong followed.
then fetched me back. li wei came to my house! xD
when on the way back to jun yuan's house. suddenly i felt so cold at near my back there.
rupa-rupanya junyuan punya bottle lou sui. =='

haihz. last time i always waiting for friday cause can play bsb in the afternoon.
but now, don't like dy.
now super duper sienz during bsb. no training.
wat also no. and then + whole tapak just got me and li wei 2 girls.
All boys. all not sok 1.
last time still can play with those form 6 girls.
but now, do nothing. wasting time.
i think i'm not going to school for bsb ady.
sienzz..

No comments: