Saturday, March 21, 2009

hmmmm.

thursday, went to teo for badminton with them, mostly RK6.
keep get scolding by CB and jordan because I didn't run. =x
I'm not hippo. I'm elephant muahaha.
wakakaka.

then went to yen yee's place.
made sushi =D
1st time. haha. didn't eat sushi before because mom doesn't like.
ehh. ate before one time. ppl gave, but its vegetarian. Not nice @@
so, we made sushi with tuna and mayonnaise.
and....its taste good! wakaka.
upload photo laterrrrr. =p
Ohh. we watched bridewar. but didn't watch finish. hahaa
I painted my toe nails into very light pink but somehow it looked like transparent =x
wakaka. i used yen yee's one. my house tak de a single one. =x
I want sushi !!! =xx hahaha.
I love chocolates =xx

Fridayyyyy!
went to mega at night with cousin came from Johor and also my 2nd bro (yi lou la) for a movie.
hmm. we watched Dragonball evolution!
KAME-HAME-HA! and finally piccolo lost. wakaka.
Goku is handsome. XD
Chichi is pretty XD
7 Dragon Balls.. hmm~
the movie started at 8.50pm and ended at 10 pm ++++.

And todayyyyyyyyyyy!!
Saturday..~~~
hmm. went to semambu for badminton again with li wei, (Yesss she's back =p), pkm, jun yuan and jordan.
They didn't book the court. =='
So we can play for 1 hour only. 8AM-9AM. thanks to them =x
because the court is fully book.
OOOOOOOOOOOh. i forgotten Eu Chen!!! the limie. know what? he came at 9AM. wakaka. So, ended up he didn't play.
cause at first we wanted to play from 8 to 10 but no court dy..
and, li wei's bro came and joined us.
since its early, they wanna go to CC for DOTA.
Fast- still close.
CYK- still close.
dai sei =x
So, we went to Liang for some drinks. li wei, jun yuan, eu chen and me sit li wei's bro car, while pkm and jordan walked =x
I didn't order any drinks or food. wakaka.
oh no, i forgotten to on GG when i came back =x
back at 10AM. =)
EHHH!!! I WON KWONG MING! but he said he "fong sui" -.-

badminton at 3pm had cancelled.
i don't know why xD
So, i'm very free now. hahaha.


Yay my sj nota still left a little bit. -.-
Yay i haven't finish my bc essay -.-
Yay i haven't do BM folio -.-
Yay i haven't find don't-know-what-to-find sj folio's maklumat. -.-


tuition later. :x

No comments: