Friday, October 26, 2007

happy birthday to me..=P

25.10.2007

thursday--- thx all of my friends who celebrate my birthday with me!! really thank you!! i love u all too!!! hahaha!!

26.10.2007

friday--- today im so lonely at skul although today is my birthday..lols.. annie li wei evonne also dint come to skul today.. so im alone in class.. YING!! why u no come!! lols.. thx to hwei ling who always be with me today.. today really SUX! but little bit of fun n happy..because many ppl wish me!! haha~~ yo!! im just bek from skul..just now at skul.. 1st masa n 2nd masa also perhimpunan.. SIENZ! 3rd masa no teacher, 4th masa no teacher, 5th masa no teacher.. last masa.. last 20 mins teacher came in and taught us science.. sien... all the time i was with hwei ling.. or not i was playing with eu chen, joon kit, jordan, kwong ming, and more and more.. all boys.. aihz.. eu chen come sit infront of me! lol..(evonne dont angry ooo..xD) and then i played ji-qu-bak with them ..lols.. (evonne dont cemburu arrrr) xD but.. its really sienz without them(girl)..aihz...

sigh* tomorrow have skul again.. dont wan go to skul.. bt.. aihz.. see first la.. xDD sure lar.. see ISHAK also sienz.. lols.. but tomorrow got PJ!! others masa i dont wan!! PONTENG?? lols.. how can.. i only wan to go to skul because got PJ... aihz.. kk .. bYe

No comments: