Sunday, July 29, 2007

AP's karnival koko..^^

tis is the 1st pic i took..
tis is wui sim..n behind ther..rachelle..actually got many ppl d..but when call wan take photos..all zau lou..==

si hui is eating sumthing that bought from ther..hehe..curi curi ambik punya..

tis is sook yee..she a..kap-ing leng jai in the canteen..lolz..

tis is the sign board..haha..i heard many ppl screaming inside!! waaaa..

tis is scary maze section!! sw the ppl's eye?? wah..black black d..

these o..duno wat lai d leh...lol..but it was made by pengakap..

these are the coupon..





today i woke up early than other sunday..becuz.
6:29am..
i heard my phone is ringing!! waaa..take up my phone see..li wei is calling me..lolz..so early meh...than i answer the call..li wei wanna ask me whether who sent the message to her n annie..about got a competition at setali 1..then she asked me whether noe anot..i said i noe..jane told me last night lehh...ok la..then bb lo..talk finish dy 6:32am++ waaa
then continue my sleep again..after 10 mins like that..li wei send a messsage to me again!! lolz..so..its going to 7am..lolz..so i wake up..n go into the toilet..then..sleep again..haha..then..5 mins later...i woke up..n take bath..i hv badminton training today..ok..before 8am..i reached pei chai..for my training..i played single..for 2 match..all win..then..double..win also..but the last match! i lost!!! omg...lolz..nvm ..after 10 am..bek from the training..!!n my breakfast is kuew teow..hehe..very nice leh..xD


almost 11am..
sook yee n sihui keep calling me go to the karnival koko..lolz..keep sms sms sms sms n call call call call call call so many times..lolz..really arhh..xD then finally i say i will go after eatin my lunch..after eating my lunch i call my dad to send me to ap..that time was 11:45am..i called sihui n sook yee wait for me..at bus stop..lolz..finally i reached ther!!! lolzz...when i reacher ther..then i masuk to the skul la..many ppl..selling things...i saw many frensss..n weng lao shi..pei chai teacher..that 1 very fierce 1..==n hor..i also saw..puan ooi..she's so cool wearing a black spectacles!!hehe..saw many frens! hui xin, yeen qian, wui sim, rachelle, sook yee, shun gan, si hui, chai, ah miao, eileen , cui yee, may ta, ming yan, tien pei, ivy...haha..yea..i saw the famouse long jia yi also..xD i played her..i called her..n say hi to her..xDD she also dunno me d..n i also dunno her..i call shuang!! muahaha..yea lo..eileen is selling sumthings..so..i called si hui to bong chan her..xDD we bought a dunno wan potato..nice to eat also la..got mayonis inside..xDD so happy..when hui xin they all saw me..they called my name xue yan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lolx..hehe..i took some picss..very less ny..sobzz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.