Saturday, July 21, 2007

y0..a b0ringz but good mo0d day..

im bek..today..my mo0d is still s0 go0d..hehe..cuz..yesterday's scene is still in my mind~~ flaoting in my brain..haha..i juz ate my dinner juz now....today eat zhai1..cuz my c0usin came! he's from KL! n he eat zhai1..so we juz follow..hmm..NICE TO EAT 1 leH..exspecially my mom cook..haha..
hmm..just now hor..my msn sign iz putting "away" but somebody still chat v me..u noe wat she type in dha 1st sentence? "nicholas so ugly" 2nd sentence " so stupid so LC" n appear to be offline..zzz so WU LIAO !! i jux type "....................." for her.. i think she sure iz nothing to do..so wan come n make my mood bad..i wanna tell u something here.."sorry, u cant make me angry..cuz..my mood is very good..i wont cuz ur this few word until my mood will become bad..cuz i know u r too boring..haha.." hmm..actually hor..i know..sure got ppl dont like nic 1..cuz every singer sure got ppl like ppl dont like..but n0 nid purp0sely come n talk bout his bad things la..aiyo..juz RELAX! no nid everysecond everyminute everyhour everytime everyday everyweek everymonth say bout those singer that u dont like d bad thing..u dint feel that is so so so WU LIAO meh..ok.. change other Topic [i think is also same topic]..hehe.. many ppl ask me.."did u go to Megaz yesterday? " then i will reply YEAP.. hehe.. n o..another wu liao fellow..come n ask me nicholas got sing anot..then i jus replied NO mayb im late but i think he dint sing..then that fellow say..sure la..nicholas so gai...will sing wan meh..he sure scared he sing everybody throw him eggs..so dont dare to sing.. walao! so now wat meaning huh?! zzz
ok..today ..my dai lou bek from kl !! yay~~ happy duhx..!! xD
oO..mayb iz toO long for tis post..haha..^^ c0ntinued next time~ hehe bye~last..hope nic can performes very good today on 988 A party! hehe..good luck ya..muakxxxX

No comments: