Friday, August 3, 2007

huhuhuhu....

halo!! im bek again!! =)
today is friday again!! haha..juz bek from skul..basketball..
so..i gonna talk bout tis..hehe..
oh ya..i get my badge!! huhu..xD but my nursing cap..spoiled d..lol..so i gave it to soo man n call her help me to tell ivan ho..change for me..hehe..she really help me!! waoh..really a good good good pers0n!! thx ya!!!
ok..lets bek..just now after i gave my badge to the shop..i go to skul..lala.. 2:00+++ i reached..then..so h0t!! damn hot whether..lol..so..we(me n eunice) went to the kaunseling r00m..hehe..Mr chan is inside ther..xD so i take out my sejarah book n read..so damn boring..bt wat can i do?! later my sejarah cant get 80 leh!! lolz..after that..teacher gan came!!hehehe...
about 3:25++pm..we went to the basketball c0urt..we saw hwei ling..so..we talk craps together lo..lter...we saw mummy!! mura...heheh..then..seating ther..looking them play bsb..guess i saw who?! waaa..i saw d leng jai teacher..xDD bt he just came to be teacher for 2 weeks i think! hehehe..then..yap yin yin no come!! wahhh....no come no fun..lolz..no lar..aihhhhhhhhh...today bsb so boring.....lol............so....i 6pm follow eunice car...go bek...n now im writing my blog..xD
-end-

No comments: