Friday, November 7, 2008

haihz.

my fren lost my basketball.
i'm sad.
and he said ppl stold it.
and i just knew it.
i dont know can believe anot lah.
cause i can't just hear from one side.
my fren said he'll buy back for me.

who can i find when i'm sad?

i can only say
W-H-A-T T-H-E F-U-C-K
which FUCKER steal my basketball?
whatever.
if really give people steal,
the fucker please read this.
you won't have a wonderful live anymore.
i curse you.
ALL BAD LUCK go to you.
when u walk, u fall down.
i hate you.
FUCKER! CB! SOHAI! no dad or mom teach ar? go die la you.
diu.i wish you forever no money. no money wan buy things so need to steal ppl's thing.
next time your house is jail lah. your food is curry rice. or maybe you don't hv food to eat.
deng. ma de!

sorry, i know im too bad to curse you like this. forgive me lah.
maybe i need to forgive you. because you're such a LOSER!
maybe this song suite you much. nahhh. i gift you.

Yeah 我是 Superman
Yeah 我是 Superman
Yeah 我是 Superman
Yeah 你是 Loser

wan to hear the full song?

superman-倪子冈

don't know chinese?
i translate for you.
YEAH YOU'RE LOSER. A big loser.

please forgive me for my rudeness. i can't stop thinking to curse you.
nah.. i will stop after i post this.

No comments: