Friday, November 7, 2008

finished exam

yo.
finally finished exam. =D
yay! i get 88 for my geografi! i love fifi!
i don't know what i can get for my sejarah lor. stupid rahrah, i hate him so much. duihx. what a bored boyfriend subject.
hmmmmm,

many dramasssss waiting for me. =DD
miss no good,
hot shot,
corner with love,
wu di san bao mei,
ga hou yut yun..........

LOl.

here are some photos during my birthday party. =)

kwong ming was the earliest! so everyone deciced to play him. they asked me to tell kwong ming all of them are not coming. muahaha. but kwong ming said : ah??? and laughed with a blur face. duhx. XD and the last one is the flower a.k.a gazat a.k.a chew.
jun yuan SDO and dota-ing! lol.
jordan's post ==''
LOL!



wanna eat the egg without egg yolk? come my house! lolx. =P
dota-dota-dota. duihx.
all dota-ing. only euchen. ==''
me and annie.
liwei ,euchen... and... nicholas teo! =D
three of us.
euchen, jordan, li wei, annie and cousin.
adui, jordan! what post is this?
==''
me,annie and my cousinss
me, li wei and my cousinssss again!
gamble time. kwong ming said sit beside me will win wor. =='
i won! muahhaa.

tiramisu fruit cake. mommy bought.
secret recipe's cake. eunice's mom gave.
actually still got one cake, mommy made. but mommy say look like mountain, so go buy 1. lol
mommy's chocolate cake is the most delicious one. =D

euchen buat apa? XDD




cousins~
lol.
DOTA again. aduihhhhx.




sexy jy XD
euchen was bluffing my cousins. XD

played until 11 something. xD almost 12.
hehe.
when 12 am, they wished me through sms. lol. hahaha.
fun!! love all my friends! friends forever! =DD

wanna know what is inside there? hahhaa.
hipppo blanket. lol
pinky bearrrrrr.
pigggggy bank xD
bird! and the............
bag. lol
rm80 rubik cube. walao.
taaaa daaaa! here it is. xDD got zadou? wakaka.

thanks daddy and mommy for making a party for me.
and cook the delicious food.
and baked a delicious cake.
thanks all my frenz for coming.
thanks all my frenz for the presents.
thanks to everyone who wished me.
thanks for everything!

bye~ continue my drama. hahaha.

No comments: