Monday, November 5, 2007

im bek!!

yo.. setali court !! im bek!! hahaha.. finally my exam is over now.. whoooo~~ lols..setali court!! so long i dint go ady lar.. so long i dint touch my basketball ady lar.. LOL.. im so childlish .. i go n take a little boy bicycle n cycle..=.= lols.. nasib baik tak poncet.. =.= poncet then mati lar..the little boy sure cry..lols.. hehehe..

so sad when this morning while im going to school and i heard choong tan fook-lee wan wah lost to fu hai feng n his partner.. aihz.. choong tan fook, old ady arh.. xD hehe.. ganbateh in next year!! sure support u!! u must jia you lor.. xD

yoyoyo~~ i have a new basketball idol!! ALLEN IVERSON!! hahaha..




COOL ~~~~ lols..

sienz lar ...nothing to do.. i just can listen to my mp4.. nothing else to do.. listening nicholas songs =) this make my mood good~ make me happy ~ lols.. haha.. maybe.. ^^ nicholas u r the best~ for those who say u sucks or wat.. because they no "yan guang" xP hahaha... ~~~~~

No comments: