Friday, December 19, 2008

Yen Yee

Went to Yen Yee's house just now at 2.00pm.
haha. I miss her so much! =x
okay. bought something for her and her sis at tunas manja.
Eat, eat, eat and eat. ==''
Talk, talk, talk and talk.
Laugh, laugh, laugh and laugh.
haha.
I told her many things. and she told me many things. =)
Something funny. =.= xD bak chi lol.
yen yee suetyen
"eh, you like to eat seafood?"
"yes..Prawn ar, sotong ar.."
"i thought last time you don't like to eat?"
"yea lor. last time i don't like, but now i like dy."
"ooh. last time you tell me you don't like to eat seafood because you scare wor."
"har?? scare what ?"
"neh, you say after ate the seafood scared the seafood will dance in your stomach!"
"har?? got meh? i so bak chi one?"
..............................lol! i really forgot i said that before. I'm so bak chi. hahaha.
ooh. she painted my toe nails. haha. thank you =x ahh my toe were so shiny now! xD
She was so excited because her new bed is coming. when the bed arrived, only the tilam, don't have the.. err, call what ar? don't know call what. haha. So.. she was dissapointed! haha. because she can only sleep on her new bed on monday! kaka.
Here were some photos!xD
i don't know why some of the photos were so fair! haha. maybe the sunlight? =x
kuma kuma!!
fair lol.





she covered my face, so i covered her face. haha
LOVE!















Bye! haha
back at 5pm. =D
Okiez. done. haha.

No comments: