Sunday, December 9, 2007

=) =D =P happy days...

Saturday 08.12.2007!
Last night, my whole family ( dad, mum, dai lou, er lou, jessie jie and I) went to giant..xD we went they by A car! lolx.. pro! =P
i saw many people there! the parking was full!!! xD we round and round..finally we found a parking lot.. xD oh yea, i also saw wui sim, malco, and 1 boy same school with me..xD After came back from Giant, our stomach (except my mom n dad) were full! haha.. because Giant mar.. many things there.. and there, they promote this promote that.. so we try this try that, eat this drink that lo.. xDD

Today 09.12.2007
my dai lou brought us to Kuantan Parade today! xD i asked him bring me to Parade at 3;00 pm but he said he busy! xD so i cant see boy frenz lo.. =.= but, i bought a new milk teddy purse today!! yay!! xD Rm 15 (tiruan?!!) xP xP afternoon, dai lou brought us again to taman gelora to eat karipap!! delicious!!! xDD Now, dai lou went back to Kuala Lumpur.. =(



No comments: