Sunday, July 5, 2009

Injured ! XD sabs close 3 on 3.

Lets talk about my weekend. XD

Yesterday, which was Saturday !
Busiest Saturday ever, perhaps. :)
Woke up early in the morning. Early bird get early worms. Hahahaha.
was suppose to go taman gelora at 8am for tennis.
But li wei was late. 8.30am only she reached my house.
Tennis..Hmm.. First time playing as for me, li wei and annie.
Admit ! I'm tennis 白痴. Haha. I kept hitting the air only. thats mean, I missed the ball. :)
hahahahaha.
But after that i still manage to hit the ball la. haha. played with the beloved WALL !
Eh, I knew how to serve okay ! thanks to EVONNE LOW ! :)

So, after tennis, 10am, went to Teo for badminton (school activity).
See i so support school activity. Haha cheh~
WHAT?? NO ELECTRICITY IN TEO COURT ?
Wow, thats cool. first time playing badminton in DARK haha. Windows and doors were all opened. ==
After awhile, the uncle came and there's electricity again ! :)
Didn't play much. Was very tired, and exhausted ? Maybe..
Badminton until 12pm.

Cheng Li Wei and Koh An Nie came to my house :)
They was with me almost all the time. Happy !
Took bath, and it was 1 something in the afternoon already !
Time past fast huh ! Took many photos right after we bath. Lol. Never comb the hair yet also. HAHA
then, went down and ate our lunch !

After lunch, took photos again ! Chit chat on the bed. Lol
Haha. OMG NOW ONLY I REALIZE THAT KOH ANNIE CAN MAKE A POST WHICH IS SUPER DUPER CUTE ! and we can't make it.


actually this photo suppose to have li wei inside ! BUT ! the cheng li, the camera havent finish capture she ran away and ended up like this == haha. :)

Ah Chui Ah chui XD
Aiya cannot take photo with annie la. My head will look big.. == XD Hahahaha.

Oh My GOD !! IS THIS POST !! ANNIE SO CUTE RIGHT !!! OMG OMG ! PRO XD
messssssssy hair
Beh Song ke ??



muacks muacks muacks HAHA


CUTIE SNOWMAN ! XD AND annie :)

Cheng Li :)



??? EYE PAIN ?? lol.

HAHAHA

Normal ~~



Koh annie took this ==


3pm, dad fetch annie and li wei to dance, while me, Went to kyk badminton training as usual.

5pm, back ! 5.30pm TUITION! ENGLISH TUITION with li wei :)
After tuition, li wei's bro fetch her back from my house :)

At night, Boys Over Flower ! :)
Finally, finished this drama !
THUMB UP !!
Jun Pyo, Ji Hoo, Yi Jeong, Hu Bin.. handsome ! =)

HAHAHA WHAT A NICE DAY !

Sunday !! Today ! :))
Aiyarrr. No luck laa. haha.
But can't say like that, i used my 实力 also.. HAHAHAHAHA..
Woke up early again !
Went to school for sabs close 3 on 3 2009 :)
Second year i joined. haha
Reached there, saw many people XD
But I'm Not LATE laa HAHA.
My teammates was Li wei And Carmen Lee. :))
Team's name : ANTI-LC
changed last minute due to some reason. at first our name was SLA Sdn Bhd.. SLA represents Suetyen Li Wei Annie. But Annie want to go tuition.. So, changed to carmen lee.
Then, due to some reason, we changed our name to ANTI-LC.
:)

first opponent team, form 1 girls... Hui Yi, Jia Ying and Wee Nee.
The score is suppose 6-0.
But !! we score two marks for them as we didnt go out the three point line. usamaliyanamotasa kumaligekgek. Lol.. So, its 4-2. We Won.

second opponent team, Choh Carmen, Wye Inn and Kai Yi..
Score : 2-1
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. we lost..
Oh, I fell down when i was playing with this team DAMN !
I don't know how i fell down.. maybe i tersepak people's leg or people pushed me. But I knew this type of thing is just accidentally lar. because play basketball is like that lorr ! will hurt. =) but if purposely then i tak tau dah. ~ I didn't mean to blame anyone here :)
MY KNEE !! HAND !! PALM !! lol.. injured. XD but nothing de lahh. not very serious only XD
my back also pain == maybe i ter-what when i fell down lorr. don't know leh..
we lost, SO WHAT ?
I also don't understand.. Say our team Noob ?? say We LC ?? WALAO ! Since When ?? Since when we LC ?? you're the one who LC and you're not that good but you said people noob.. so since when We/I said that we/im very good in basketball ?? WHAT THE FUCK ! wow, because of this competition, i know i got so many bad things to say about ^^
But, say infront me laa. i also want to know about my bad things leh ^^ got GOOD THINGS must share maa right ? hahahaha. don't backstab laa. haiyo.. not sienz meh ? hahahaha.
Curious how i know ?? 诺要人不知,除非己莫为。

Win really so important ? What you get if you win ?? MEDALS?? you get medals and lost your buddies ?? Up to you... And even though you win in this competition, doesn't mean that you're the best ! Winner doesn't mean to win forever ! but in this competition you are not the champion also. Zzz
And ! to tell you the truth ! I think i can beat you ! Yes i know i can :) All my friends say that i can beat you ^^
But.. if still wanna be friend.. hmmmm. perhaps can... Zzzz ~~

At least we play this game and we're happy. the purpose is to get FUN ! we just wanna play.. of course if can win then its better laa. Just only you think that lorr.

Cut off the crap.

third opponent team.. TRIPLE Y ! hahaha. da mok, xiao mok, yap yinyin.
Score : 7-0
MUAHAHAHA.. I just stood there. XD lol get kosong =='' no need to play lahh, cause there's Winner already ! XD XD XD XD We played till so happy. LOL still can talk with each other ==
But i try to shoot but can't in. :(

Congratulation to Triple Y's team. Champion !
Congratulation to Choh Carmen's team ! Second !
And my team ! third ! (maybe only laa, not very sure..)

there's 4 girls team only ==

Okay, I'm the noisiest one there i think. Keep shouting and supporting my friends ! HAHAHA
Sorrrry laa i know im noisy also hahahaha.
" Mou Dak Deng !! Ganbateh !! Jia You !! "
" Desmond !! Dai Ma !! Wei Jong !! Thiben !! Lam !! Limie !! Kwong Ming !! Ah Su !! Da Mok !! xiao Mok !! yinyin !! Hui Yi !! Jia Ying !! Wee Nee !! And form 1 boys. "
okay did i left out anyone ? aiyaa as long as i shouted names la to support them haha.
When they playing basketball really YENG DAO! XD
There got songs to listen lehh ! :)

After the competition, Went to one stop with li wei and others.
Li wei's bro fetched me back :)
Went home, took bath ! walao ! nightmare arhh ! the luka there damn pain when kena water !
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEP after that.

woke up and watched Guess Guess Guess. Long time didn't watch le.
Laugh till my stomach burst XD
I love to watch funny shows :)


MINYAK GAMAT !! GOOD !!
After i apply that minyak, my knee not so swollen dy, but.. still got little bit laa. PAIN! But nothing la XD

Okay.. Till Here Then..
Bye !

LOL i started to write at 6.40++ but fnished writing at 9.30 ==

No comments: