Monday, May 26, 2008

beh tahan!!!!!!!!

i really beh tahan you already...
you really.... i dunno how to say about you..
since that time.. i dislike you..
when i talk to you first.. u will gv me a bu shuang face..
when u called me out, when i cant go or i dont want to go.. you will sure angry me.. i know..
you will always say nevermind but i know u angry..

I need shieldtock attack!!!! cox i ren wu ke ren!!!!
lolx..
I know you always say bad about me .. i know I many bad things to say..
You no need ban ye lar.. i know u always go tell the whole world how bad how bad am I..
You don't know that your friend say bad about you too..
Just continue if you feel happy.
I tell you..
I aint so dai fong when i face you.. I very small gas 1 also!!
from now on, i maybe din't treat you as my friend already. i know that you din't treat me as your friend too.
fine.

Everything must end with a smile.. if not, there'll be a WAR.. =x
ehhh.. i din't use any badwords!!! hooo... konon..

No comments: