Tuesday, February 12, 2008

school...

I'm back to school today after 1 week of holiday for chinese new year..
Teacher's told us that next week is our february test.. Oh My God!!
I still haven't prepare.. I dint revise yet.. I dint really read Sejarah.. I don't want to failed please.
I want to get at least B ..haihz..

I went for basketball today..
Played for awhile then went back.. xD
dont know what happen to kai kor.. he looks sad.. Lol.. but he said he is tired.. he want to sleep.. xD haiyo.. next time want to sleep then dont come for basketball lor.. =P
Went back home to play mahjong.. long time i dint play!! xD

Haihz.. my mom doesnt let me go to nicholas's 1st live concert in Malaysia.. haihz.. So sad..

For those who like nicholas's song.. or like nicholas.. or like to go concert..or like to listen to songs..
"From Now On" Nicholas Teo's 1st live concert(need ticket concert) in Malaysia
Held at Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil. 8:00pm...
29-3-2007.. dont miss this c0ncert.. this will be a good concert k..

No comments: