Wednesday, February 13, 2008

=D No idea for the title.. =x

I'm here to wish happy birthday to those who birthday today.. xD
Cck, happy birthday!!
Kevin kor kor, happy birthday!!
=P =P =P =P
hope u all have a wonderful birthday and happy always.

Yea, I went to basketball court today again.
I went together with my brother because he want to go out with his friend.
When I'm going out.. suddenly.. four girls came to my house! They are Evon, Li xian, and two Ying2..
I had forgotten their names but i know that their name has "Ying2"..xD
I'm happy because i meet two new friends again.. hehe..

Oh ya..one of my fish died!! Rubbish Fish.. Ikan Sampah.. " La ji yu" / " lao shu yu"
I don't know when it die.. when i came back to school, after my lunch, i went to see them.. I want to give them their lunch.. suddenly i saw the fish doesn't move, DIED! =.="
haihz.. so fast die already..

I'm going to do my homework now.. bye~

No comments: