Saturday, October 2, 2010

Junyuan's

Went to TC on 29.9.10 =)
Junyuan's birthday.

The birthday boy.




;)

FUNNNN =D
went to eat ABC. And they ate chicken chop.
ANDDDD !!! THE MOST FUNNY THING.
There's a people keep singing and i couldn't control myself.
I started to laugh first =X
Then euchen, annie laughed. and others as well.
I really laugh non stop !!!
FUN FUN FUN !
But not the part talking about ghost stories at the beach -.-

YAY ! ahpong treated us Ice cream =)

I don't want to listennnnn the stories !!!!!
Ended up, Tears xD
They don't want to stop talking the storiesss ! HAte them >.<
Love for Pun Jun Yuan ♥ ;D

TADAAAAA ICE CREAM ;) Kiwi ;)

HAHAH FUNNNNNNY ;p



OHHH YAAA Ate MC SHAKER CHEESE FRENCH FRIES AGAIN. YUMMMY ;D

Took some photos in MCD with annie while waiting mom to come and pick me up ;)





HAHAHA.
jalkeh, annyeonghichumuseyo ;)

No comments: