Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy birthday



생일축하해요 suetyen씨..

ㅋㅋㅋ ~
=ㄱ

Didn't celebrate with friends this year because at the same time i'm having my final exam now :0

Thanks to my mom who gave birth to me 16 years ago !

So that i'm exist now in this pretty world !

AWWW so glad :)

There are many beautiful country waiting for me to visit :)

KOREA ! =p

And thanks to everyone who wished me. I truly appreciate it~

Thanks to family for the cake

And specially thanks to Cheng Li for the lovely video !! I like it very very much !!! LOVE IT VERY MUCH !

And also chow's treat. lychee drink. Lol. super random one ! haha !! thanks btw =D


I wish, I hope ~~~~~~~! 바래 바래 바래 바래 바래~~~~


I want to go Korea's teddy bear museum to get a Huge bear like the white one ! I love teddy bear~ !

lastly, good luck in finals :)

video from cheng li

No comments: