Thursday, September 4, 2008

urmmm..

hmm.. happy belated birthday to malaysia! yay! 31st august... ==''

urmm. my hand is so black now, thanks to the merdeka parade. =p

finally, my english scrapbook is done. i used about 2 hours to finish this damn scrapbook!! cause i need to pass up tomorrow.. i always last minute. ishhh. if i do it early, i can use that 2 hours to study for the coming test.. @@ my printer is not function properly..

ooooh.. im currently addicted to this movie hot shot. although some of their basketball skill are fake. they used the rope to tie so that there can fly here fly there. =x i love their dance!!! ooowh. i love yuan da ying~~~~lolx.. i love pi li feng huo lang dui.

monthly test is coming!! next week!! history form 1 form 2 ALL!! ooh. wish me luck please!! ==" i want to get a B for my history. but A is better... HISTORY IS "EASY" and damn "INTERESTING"!!!! and of course, still got other subjects.

No comments: