Monday, January 16, 2012

20120114 ! PLAY ! FT ISLAND CONCERT

AWESOME MUCH !



thanks to those who took these photos ! :)
my camera sucks T-T

i got so many to talk about the concert !!!!!!!! but... running out of time now..
THIS CONCERT stayed in my mind forever and i can't forget 14th January 2012. I want to stay on that day forever.. can i? TT TT

" do you guys know what is the title of this concert?  Yeah ! It's PLAY ! FT ISLAND CONCERT !  So, I want you all to play with us, play with FT ISLAND ! and not FT ISLAND PLAY! ;DDD"

*SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!* 


my first concert belongs to FT ISLAND ;) Hehehehehehhe Thank you Ming ming who acc me ! and parents who fetched me to kl and bro who fetched me back to ktn.


 I MISS LEE HONG KI 
I MISS CHOI JONG HUN 
I MISS LEE JAE JIN 
I MISS CHOI MIN HWAN
I MISS SONG SEUNG HYUN  

THEY PROMISED TO COME AGAIN !!




I LOVE LIVE BAND !!! SERIOUSLY! 
It's different from you listen on youtube or any videos or TV !! 


the live effect is SERIOUSLY good, the guitars ! the drums, and i just LOVE IT SO MUCH !!!


i can hear my heart pumping ! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i love concerts. 


I WANT TO GO AGAIN ! next time i wanna in ROCK ZONE !


THANK YOU FT ISLAND  !

btw, i still can't believe that this concert is OVER. Why so fast? my soul is still there. :O hahahahahha 
during the concert, i had a thought that AM I DREAMING? FT ISLAND IS PERFORMING LIVE IN FRONT OF ME, I'M IN THEIR CONCERT ! HAAHAHAHAA

 and.. i bought that shirt ;) it's too bigggggg btw Hahaha and a towel. :) and got a free badge hahaha 


okay gonna talk more soon. annyeong ! 
loves, 
Hongkimei! ;D

No comments: