Wednesday, November 24, 2010

KL school trip :)) /// War in korea?

just back from KL school trip yesterday !! :))

SO MUCH FUN !!

I LOVE KL's SHOPPING Centre SO MUCH !!!

Those things are really pretty !!!

made me have a urge to buy everything !

HAHA ! but i bought nothing ! =O


I LOVE I-CITY ! SO BEAUTIFUL :)



Shall upload photos after i get all the photos :D


/////


and i heard about South Korea is having war with North Korea.

Oh please. Be peace!

South Korea !! Pray For Korea.
Be careful to all Koreans.
North Korea please don't destroy South Korea..
I Wanna visit there !!!
oh please, war is not a good idea.
WAR doesn't bring any benefit.. ! Not only building been destroyed.. but also people will get hurt and even death. don't you feel pity for those innocent people? :(






PLEASE STOP the WAR !

No comments: