Monday, September 6, 2010

STEP UP 3 !!!



OMG, IT'S ANOTHER AWESOME MOVIE OF THE YEAR :)

SERIOUS, NO JOKE !

Awesome !! Superb !! SUPER DUPER NICE !

It's a movie about dancing :)

YEAH !! Their break-dance are just too cool, Not only break-dancing, but still got many more ! robot, hip hop....~ All the dances ALL JUST TOO COOL !

I couldn't find any words to describe the awesomeness of their dance !

TOO BAD KUANTAN DON'T HAVE 3D !
If not, i think it will be more awesome ! The 3D EFFECT !!
HOW I WISH I CAN WATCH IT 3D !!
Their Dance is awesomeeeeeee ! ok, i knew i repeated this for N times.
I'm envy ~~ I wanna learn too :(


Some learned to dance, some just born to.... :)

It's the journey.. not destination ! :D


I love luke, Nathalie, Moose, Camalie, PIRATES ! ALL of them in the movie ! I just love them ! They're awesome ! AWESOME ! okay, i knew i repeated this word many times. HAHA. But it's TRUE :)


Luke and Nathalie :)

the main character.. ! Luke ! He's sooo handsome !


Moose ! haha ! :))


omg omg, Can you seee !!?? It's AWESOMEEEEE !

COOOL !!!! COOOL !! I LOVE THEM ! :D

If i watch 3D, this gonna be COOL !!

OMG ! *i'm gonna faint !*



Watched this movie in mega with chengli, evonne, ming ming and limie.
It had been so long i didn't watch movie in mega after there's another new cinema in ECM. Ok, i still prefer ECM's :)
WHY !!! I just don't understand why ECM's cinema does not show this AWESOME movie ! And 3D! Ahh, It's sad !

After movie, walked to ECM with cheng li just for SUSHI :)
HAHAHA !
I LOVE SUSHI !
but don't know why there's NO ONE in sushi king today.
Only us, and slowly, there's some people came in, like finally. :p

HAHAHA, Have a great time with cheng li ! Loves her much !
Saw boloyao! LOL hahaha saw many people today. They smiled, but i don't know who are them but i just smiled back to them.

And !!! i saw AH KIM! and NG YEW KANG !!
ah kim say hi to me first, and then he walked away and walked back, looked at me. then i asked him who was the guy beside.
OMG !! HE's YEW KANG. I was like, WTF ? He's SO DAMN SKINNY NOW !!! Until i can't recognize him.. Can you imagine that ??
LOL, ok, its nice to meet him again. We didn't meet each other since std 6 ? Lol.
Long time didn't see ah kim too :) Hope they're fine :)

HAHA I love SUSHI. AND I LOVE THIS MOVIE ! STEP UP 3 ! :D

THUMBS UP !

No comments: