Saturday, July 17, 2010

;D

oh tomorrow is SABS sports day ;D
I'm attending this year.. i only attended once during form one. hahaha !
;p
I'm having st john duty tomorrow. It's my first time. Hope everything goes well. ;)

Going to watch despicable me Tomorrow ! YAY YAY YAY YAY !
Everyone said despicable me is nice and funny !

Wheeeeeeee
SS3 will be held on march 26 2011. I wanna go ! i must start to save money for that !
Hopefully FTI will not come for concert next year, if not, I can only choose one. ;(
Please don't after i attended SJ's concert only i know FTI is coming omg ! =x
If both of them are coming, i will surely choose FTI. ;)
But please please, If FTI is coming, please tell me earlierrrr !

;D hong ki !


HE's so cute cute cute cute cute cute cute ! word can't even describe the cutenesssssss. hahaha !

No comments: